Setting Up Your Crossbar Acct
Create Your Account
- Click "Sign Up" that will show at the top left of the site over your organization's logo.
- Enter the email address and password you'd like to set up for your account.
- A verification email will be sent to the email you enter to activate the Crossbar account.
- Once you have verified the account, you'll be able to enter your name and phone number to complete your account set up.
Adding Your Participant(s)
After you complete your account setup, you'll be prompted to add a Participant/Player to your account:
- Log into your Account and choose "Account"
- On the Participants tab of your Account menu, select "Add Participant"
- Select Add Participant
- Complete Player Profile (name, birth date)
Setting Up A Family Account
Family accounts are useful if you want to add multiple parents/grandparents to your child's account. It also allows you to add your children to your account so you can view your family in one place. You must be the registering parent to add people to your child's account.
- Log into the Parent Account
- Select Account
- Select the Player Profile icon below the player name
- The table shows the name, email address, and phone of those who are associated with the Player Profile
- To add another email address to the Player Profile, Select Add Account
- Enter the email address of the person who you wish to be added to the Player Profile
- If this person already has a Crossbar account, they will immediately be added to the Player Profile
- If this person does not have a Crossbar account, a verification email will be sent to them. They must create their own Crossbar account. Once their account has been created, they will be added to the Player Profile.
Players can only be part of one Family Account.
Your Account Menu
When logged into your account on your organization's website, you'll see the following options when you choose "Account."
Participants: Allows you to add participants (players) that will be associated with the account, as well as edit details for those participants.
Teams: This tab shows your assigned teams. Clicking on the team will take you to the team page.
Volunteer: Here you can sign up for volunteer events your organization has added, if they exist.
Billing: The Billing section of your Account allows you to view your balances/payments and update your payment methods on file.
Settings: Here you can update your account name, phone number, email address and password.
Notifications: Sets email notifications for games and practices. Ensure you have these selected to receive all communications from your organization.